STRENGTH & CONDITIONING ESSENTIALS FOR PHYSIOTHERAPISTS
10th-11th November 2018
APA Sports Physiotherapist, S&C Coach
Strength & Conditioning Essentials for Physiotherapists explores the use of clinically reasoned strength training for injury management and return to activity.
Discussing the key theoretical and practical components of an effective training program, the workshop aims to provide clinicians with further understanding of physiotherapy based strength training.
Looking beyond the initial phase of injury management, this two-day workshop examines the use of strength and conditioning for a range of common musculoskeletal presentations including sporting injuries.
Current rehabilitation guidelines, evidence based strength and conditioning exercises and various concepts of program design are discussed with emphasis on how to best incorporate them into clinical practice.
This Level 1 workshop is aimed at all health professionals, including new and recent graduates and is an ideal introduction to Strength & Conditioning for those with no prior experience.
Topics covered include:
- Strength and Conditioning for injury rehabilitation and return to play/performance
- The role of strength training in injury prevention
- Exercise dosage and physiological adaptation in rehabilitation and beyond
- Coaching and performance of strength and conditioning exercises
- Strength and conditioning program designed in rehabilitation
Saturday & Sunday $820 (Early Bird $740 before October 1st )
Or ask us about our extra special early bird price if you’d like to attend two or more of John’s courses in 2018.