Podiatry is more than just orthotics.
At Physiosports, our Podiatrists, Anna Beetham and Phil Trump, have a keen interest in sport and are experts in the mechanics of the foot and leg. They provide expert knowledge in general foot-care and podiatry, orthotics and the right shoe for your foot. Our Podiatrists also work hand in hand with our Physiotherapists and Rehabilitation team to ensure you get results.
- Biomechanical and functional assessment (including looking at specific movement patterns for the individual’s sporting and activity requirements)
- Digital gait analysis utilising Silicone Coach technology
- Treatment, management plans and advice for lower limb injuries including foot, ankle, leg and knee
- Footwear assessment and recommendations
- Orthotic prescription (custom made, semi-custom and off the shelf devices)
- General footcare including blisters, corns, callouses, warts and ingrown toenails
Rebates apply with private health insurance extras cover.