Whether you are an elite athlete trying to maximise performance, want specific medical nutrition advice or an everyday person looking to upgrade your health, we’re here to support you throughout your entire health journey.
Our Dietitian utilises the latest evidence-based nutrition research and tailors it to each client and their goals, allowing for effective and sustainable change.
- Endurance athletes (fuelling plans for races, nutrient periodisation, supplement advice, body composition manipulations and hydration plans).
- Team-sport athletes (nutrition for strength and endurance, game day nutrition, body composition changes, supplement advice).
- Strength and power athletes (nutrition for strength and power development, competition day nutrition, weight-cutting, supplement advice).
- Aesthetic sport athletes (nutrition for muscle building, fat loss, supplement advice and body composition measurement and management).
- Combat sport athletes (nutrition for combat, weight-cutting, competition nutrition, post weight-cut nutrition, fuelling for training).
- Junior and developing athletes.
- Athletes recovering from injury.
- Masters Athletes.
- Muscle Gain / Bulking Up.
- Fat Loss.
- Supplementation Guidance.
- Success in aesthetic sports.
- Nutrition for enhanced recovery from training sessions.
- Body composition management /assessment (our Dietitian is an ISAK accredited Anthropoometrist).
- Effective and sustainable weight loss.
- Diabetes, pre-diabetes and insulin resistance.
- Nutrition for children and adolescents.
- Cardiovascular health (blood pressure and cholesterol management).
- Gastrointestinal issues (diarrhoea, constipation, reflux).
- Coeliac disease.
- Irritable bowel syndrome and Low FODMAP diet.
- Food intolerances and allergies.
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- Healthy eating advice.
- Vegan and vegetarian diet support.
- Nutrition for skincare and acne.
- Underweight and malnutrition.
Rebates apply with private health insurance extras cover.